Join Our Team
If you eat, sleep and breathe code, and have the skills to design and concept on-brand creative solutions for a variety of client types, and platforms, we want you!
- Front-end development
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- Website maintenance
- Coding newsletters
- Technical support
- Implement standard compliant, fast loading code for user-facing websites.
- Build layouts from design, including working with the design team to ensure that layouts are technically feasible and delivered to spec.
- Design and concept on-brand creative solutions for a variety of client types, and platforms.
- Develop and distribute responsive HTML mailer campaigns.
- Coding and managing branded email stationery.
- Generating and visualising analytics reports.
Skills & Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of front-end web technologies, including:
- HTML5 & CSS3
- PHP & mySQL
- CSS Frameworks
- WordPress theme development
- Strong attention to detail and responsive design concepts
- Proficient understanding of design tools, including:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media Design
- A diploma or degree is advantageous.
Minimum Experience :
- 1+ year of experience.
Job type: Full-Time
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: Based on experience
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 25 June