Join Our Team
Enjoy creating impactful and highly engaging social media campaigns and making lasting connections with people? Let’s get people talking on social media together!
Before you apply for this position, familiarise yourself with the type of social media manager we’re looking for.
- Social Media community management
- Planning, managing and executing a content plan
- Plan and efficiently spend ad budget (Facebook + Instagram)
- Monthly in-depth reporting with analysis
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis
- Understand your portfolio of clients and their primary marketing objectives
- Competitor analysis and keyword research
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient with using social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram (LinkedIn is a bonus)
- Basic experience with Canva: used for social media graphics with an eye for design
- Familiar with Facebook Business Manager and setting up ads (Setting up audiences based on pixels is a bonus)
- Some experience in a wide variety of industries, especially in the hospitality or wine industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate:
- Works well under pressure
- Takes pride in their job and enjoys evolving in their role
- Provides input in team discussions
- Constantly evolving with new platform features and technology
- Willing to go the extra mile with your social media accounts
- Likes working in a small team environment
- Is self-sufficient and forward-thinking
- Is a researcher with a keen interest to be on top of industry news
Certification or diploma in digital marketing is a bonus
1-2 years of experience as a social media manager.
Job type: Full-Time
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: Based on experience
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 25 June